Friday, July 13, 2012

Treasure Basket: Wood II

I call this basket... wait for it... "Wood TWO". Ha! Creative, huh? :)

Here's what's inside:
:: Spoon
:: Sound cylinder from our Montessori sound box set
:: Interlocking discs
:: Roped beads
:: Maple rattle
:: Alphabet block

Click here to read my very first treasure basket post for details on the how and why behind treasure baskets. Click here to view my treasure basket slideshow on the Counting Coconuts Facebook page.

~Thank you for your comments!~

3 comments:

Tawny said...

Wood II...love the name. Teehee. :)

Fiona said...

Lovely treasure basket! Does Juliet use them much? How long would you say she uses exploring the items? Thanks for sharing!

Bearcat said...

Just wanted to say thank you for all that you share! I bookmarked your blog awhile ago, but forgot about it. While I was doing a little purging I rediscovered the wonderful resource that it is. I just put together my first treasure basket for our little guy (kitchen theme). Wow did he love it! Thanks again!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails