Sunday, July 22, 2012

Treasure Basket: Spheres & Cubes

A couple more baskets this week. Sometime soon I hope to get around to showing you how these are displayed in Juliet's Montessori bedroom.

Spheres
Here are the types of shperes I selected:
:: Felted wool
:: Large multicolor/texture
:: Wooden (from our Geometric Solids set)
:: Open section sphere within a sphere
:: Knitted
:: Circular holes (so easy to grab on to!)

Cubes
Here are the types of cubes I selected:
:: Purple squeezie
:: Jumbo Lego
:: Wooden alphabet
:: Lacing bead
:: Wooden (from our Geometric Solids set)
:: Cube within a cube

While none of these things are choking hazards, I always observe Juliet while she explores these baskets.

Click here to read my very first treasure basket post for details on the how and why behind treasure baskets. Click here to view my treasure basket slideshow on the Counting Coconuts Facebook page.

~Thank you for your comments!~

2 comments:

Jess64 said...

Can I just say I'm loving your treasure baskets. My girls are a little old for them now, but I love seeing your ideas and I'm thinking they might be a good gift for a struggling mum. Something simple to entertain but while she has a cup of tea.

Counting Coconuts said...

Beautiful idea, Jess64 - I love the way you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails