Sunday, July 29, 2012

Treasure Basket: Instruments

Here's what's inside:
:: Rhythm sticks
:: Maraca
:: Clacker
:: Castanet
:: Jingle bells
:: Mini rain stick

LOTS of textures and sounds in this one! I think this was Juliet's favorite so far!

While none of these things are choking hazards, I always observe Juliet while she explores these baskets.

Click here to read my very first treasure basket post for details on the how and why behind treasure baskets. Click here to view my treasure basket slideshow on the Counting Coconuts Facebook page.
~Thank you for your comments!~

3 comments:

Montessori Beginnings said...

Okay I think you officially have OCTBD! LOL Can't wait to make some of these for my little guy!

Montessori DOTNET said...

Wow, so cool. Such an interesting activity for chilren. I am sharing it on Facebook: Montessori Dotnet, Thanks/

Anonymous said...

That's a great activity. I'm going to try it with my daughter. Where do you buy your instruments?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails